$20.50 – $23.95
The “We Ate Your Mom” T-Shirt gained more mainstream popularity a few years ago. The bold statement on the shirt became synonymous with a rebellious and anti-establishment attitude, symbolizing nonconformity and individualism.
Despite its widespread popularity, the T-Shirt has also caused controversy, with many finding its statement offensive and inappropriate. Some have even called for the shirt to be banned, arguing that it disrespects mothers and promotes violence against women.
Made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
• Unisex fit, 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ringspun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank products sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua